In 2001, a few of Indonesia businessmen in Shanghai gathered together to form Indonesian Business Association of Shanghai (IBAS) as a platform for business networking. This association then evolved to become a formal chamber of commerce in 2014 with the support from Kenssy Ekaningsih – Consulate General of Shanghai.
During 65th Anniversary of Diplomatic Relationship between Indonesia and China on 13 April 2015 in Beijing, Our Excellency Ambassador of Indonesia in China and Mongolia, Soegeng Rahardjo, announced the establishment of INACHAM. The inauguration subsequently took place on 27 Aug 2015 during the celebration of Indonesia 70th Independence Day in Shanghai. The Ambassador is the Patron of the chamber, and INACHAM is the only approved Indonesia Chamber of Commerce in China.
INACHAM consists of few committees that reflecting vision and mission of the chamber, to be the platform for economic / social / cultural activities for Indonesians, open for businessmen and professionals, and free from politics.
Inacham draws upon our connections across Indonesia and Greater China to provide members with the most comprehensive set of services.
- Network with fellow businesspeople, professionals and Indonesians
- Be involved in business or social activities
- Be updated with latest information about the chamber
- Opportunities to get sponsorships in a mutual partnership
- Participate in the Committee
- Full access to “member-only” events and discount on INACHAM events
- Full access (“member-only”) for online presentation and document
- Free annual membership directory and listing
- Discounts on sponsorships
Room 705, Building B, No. 90 Guangqumen Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China / +86 13402098966 / firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright Indonesian Chamber of Commerce 2015